Tuesday, March 8, 2011 ;

Hey guys! It's been a while hasn't it...since i've typed an ACTUAL entry.

Welp, here goes my day(:

Period 1
we went to the computer lab to do research on the topic we chose to talk about. I chose to talk about Same Sex Marriage! So interesting =w=

Period 2
We did...math...

Period 3
We had councelors from my future high school come into my LA class and it was pretty awesome. High school sounds so....fun yet scary at the same time, because my WHOLE future depends on my high school life. SO...i have to make a good impression =w =d

Period 4
In french we ALMOST finished watching megamind but the bell rang before we finished it. It's SUCH a good movie. I totally recommend it. It's super funny and very cute(':

LUNCH
I had food...and we talked...about things...>_>

Period 5

we did this experiment with the carts and i understand the slope equation thing now. So...i'm proud.

Period 6

We worked on our Shoe drawings and it was fun. I love my table group. I'm the only girl there and listening to the boys interesting conversations about video games and...other three letter things..e.e

Period 7

We changed seats in AVID and i sit next to my girlie JOY <3>

THE END :)



5:36 PM


Disclaimer

Welcome!

You are currently @ url.blogspot.com
Click Here if you hate my blog.
Strictly NO :
-Ripping
-Spamming
-Copying
-Vulgarities

That Girl

Name : Anie
Birthday :10/18/**
School : SomeSchool
Hobby : Dancing, Laughing, Listening to music(?)
Your profile here.
I love VN with all my heart ...forever

Chit ; Chats


ShoutMix chat widget

Cbox recommended.

Way out

DARlinks
DARlinks
DARlinks

Cravings

- MyBoyfriend ;3
- Ginger Ale
- Summer
- My OWN lap top
Your cravings here.

Melodies

0 Songs Currently Playing

Thanks to...

Designer : %BLUE.pink-
Basecodes : Un.existing-love
Images : Enakei
Imagehoster : Photobucket
Cursor : DorisChu