Monday, February 7, 2011 ;
Hey :) ♥

OHMAIGOSH IT'S SHIMMYCOCOPUFFSSS
Yo :)

lperiod1l
We took a quiz and Mrs. N freaking just HAD to make us take it when i forgot my notebook at home. Yes, we were allowed to use our notebook & guess what i got? ...A REALLY BAD SCORE.

lperiod2l
Math stuff

lperiod3l
I ALMOST FELL ASLEEP. I was beyond tired.

lperiod4l
We got to work on our covers for our story book. I sat in front of Miss Era so we can just chill & work. We laughed alot. Despite what she ended...she laughed alot. That's very good because i felt bad for her breaking up with her boyfriend. I'm angry at him for not talking to her >:U He's been going online and he told Miss Era that his computer was broken. Psh. As if. Anyway, we started talking about BLACK AND YELLOW XD and then....SHE'S THE MAN...and other stuff :)

lLUNCHl
We...ate :)

lperiod5l
We got our tests back. I DID HORRIBLE. Man, i really need to step it up. Then UT asked me about my guy lol.

UT: Ana, i need to talk to you after class.
ME: Okay?
*after class*
UT: *runs up to me & begins poking me*
ME: *begins walking out of class* Yeah?
UT: So...how are you and him????
ME: I AM SO HAPPY WITH HIM :D
UT: *begins jumping up & down like a monkey* OMG YAYYYY!!
ME: Hahaha yeah.
UT: And it's the opposite for Alex, right? ): *walks away*
ME: *thinking* How did he know? :/

lperiod6l
We colored :)

lperiod7l
She gave me a 6 out of 10 on my binder check because i didn't bring cornelle notes. Oh well. I can't WAIT for Mrs. D to come back. That sub is ehh right now :/

Song of the Day:
"First Dance" by Nevershoutnever

4:53 PM


Disclaimer

Welcome!

You are currently @ url.blogspot.com
Click Here if you hate my blog.
Strictly NO :
-Ripping
-Spamming
-Copying
-Vulgarities

That Girl

Name : Anie
Birthday :10/18/**
School : SomeSchool
Hobby : Dancing, Laughing, Listening to music(?)
Your profile here.
I love VN with all my heart ...forever

Chit ; Chats


ShoutMix chat widget

Cbox recommended.

Way out

DARlinks
DARlinks
DARlinks

Cravings

- MyBoyfriend ;3
- Ginger Ale
- Summer
- My OWN lap top
Your cravings here.

Melodies

0 Songs Currently Playing

Thanks to...

Designer : %BLUE.pink-
Basecodes : Un.existing-love
Images : Enakei
Imagehoster : Photobucket
Cursor : DorisChu