Another day... ♥
GAHH <3
Hey :)
So, today my day was pretty good!
lperiod1l
Took notes.
lperiod2l
I ACTUALLY UNDERSTOOD ALGEBRA TODAY! I feel so...SMART. Everything was easy for me. There were many classmates of mine who didn't have a clue of what Mrs. O was talking about and in my head i was like "OMG how do you NOT get that?!"....You know...that one feeling where you understand everything in math class? BEST FEELING EVER.
lperiod3l
Today we used the lap tops to research on media issues. My table partner said i smelled good lol.
SP: *sniff sniff* Something smells good...
Me: *writing down notes*
SP: *sniff sniff*
Me: *feels a breeze on me & see's that SP is snifing me* O////O
SP: Oh i'm sorry! You just smell good.
Me: Haha *sniffs her hand* well i AM wearing perfume.
SP: hahaha okay. Sorry, it just really smells good xD
Lol, SP is so funny. She laughs alot.
lperod4l
French. We practiced for our upcomming spelling competition. We're improving alot :) Kyle is so funny lol. He had the hiccups today. I could hear them, but i tried not to laugh. But then i failed.
Kyle: *hiccup*
Me: xD
Kyle: *yawn & gets interrupted with a hiccup*
Me: BAHAHAHAHAHAHA XDDD
He sounded sooooo funny.
lLUNCHl
I forgot to bring my lunch to school AGAIN. This isn't good. I'm always hungry. Lucky thing is that i have the 3 most wonderful friends. They shared they're yummy food with me. So, i was pretty satisfied.
lperiod5l
We worked on our experiment with aluminum foil, and crap. And created more chemical reactions. I forgot why....but i kept laughing alot.
lperiod6l
Art! Today was pretty fun. We colored alot...with...dujgjkf i forgot the name of that certain thingy. It's like crayon. But anyway, it got inside my nails. Quite disgusting. I should cut my nails...AGAIN "OTL Oh yeah &&
ME: *coloring & feels like someone is staring at her, then turns to find Missy staring at me* O/////O
MM: Whoa. Ana, has anyone told you, that you have flawless skin?
ME: Uh. Haha, nope.
MM: Well you do! It's very pretty.
ME: Thank you xD
MM: ^_______________^
lperiod7l
PSG. CS gave me doritos :) She got hyper lol. Then then then!!!
VG: OMG Jin, can i touch your hair?
JC: NO!
VG: Please!
JC: NO. IF YOU DO...I WILL SCREW YOU!
ME: OMG EWW *starts laughing hysterically*
VG:>_<
ME: Why would you say that?!
JC: I don't know?!?! God told me to...? o.o
ME & VG: *laughing ALOT*
ME: *tries imitating god* JIN. SCREW VICTORIA NOW!
VG & JC: *laughing their ass off*
Well, that was my day for you :)
~Anie(:
4:09 PM