Wednesday, January 26, 2011 ;
This isn't the end...It's just the beginning...♥ ♥

Hey guys,

Right now i'm crushed SO BADLY. I'm literally crying as i'm tryping this. Why? Because i love him too much to leave him and i'm afraid he's going to leave me soon. So, he met this girl and they both became best friends. She's really nice and a good friend, i guess. I still don't know her well enough to trust her as a friend. Anyway, as always, my love was being nice to her, as a friend should be of course. But in the end...she got the wrong idea from him. She began developing..."feelings" for him ): Once i found out about that...i was so...i don't know. But as soon as i figured that out...i felt fear. Fear of losing my one true love. I want him so badly. The thought of losing him FOREVER just KILLS me over and over. Guys....love hurts )': Suddenly i felt huge jealousy, because it seemed like he would want her instead of me. He says he loves ME, and of course i believe him. He says he only loves her as a friend. I trust him. I just don't want him to leave me. At all. If he does....i can't imagine myself....living.
I need to talk to him as soon as possible. I NEED TO. I want to make everything clear because i feel like i made him think i don't want him. Yesterday we were talking, and my mom took my computer away, so i didn't get a chance to reply...and now....i think he thinks i didn't want to reply to him or something. I love him with all my heart. Without him...i'm nothing...

[we'll be 2gether 4ever, because we're better together]
~Anie

4:53 PM


Disclaimer

Welcome!

You are currently @ url.blogspot.com
Click Here if you hate my blog.
Strictly NO :
-Ripping
-Spamming
-Copying
-Vulgarities

That Girl

Name : Anie
Birthday :10/18/**
School : SomeSchool
Hobby : Dancing, Laughing, Listening to music(?)
Your profile here.
I love VN with all my heart ...forever

Chit ; Chats


ShoutMix chat widget

Cbox recommended.

Way out

DARlinks
DARlinks
DARlinks

Cravings

- MyBoyfriend ;3
- Ginger Ale
- Summer
- My OWN lap top
Your cravings here.

Melodies

0 Songs Currently Playing

Thanks to...

Designer : %BLUE.pink-
Basecodes : Un.existing-love
Images : Enakei
Imagehoster : Photobucket
Cursor : DorisChu