Thursday, January 20, 2011 ;
It's been a while... XD ♥

Holy Crab-Cakes! ;P
I haven't updated in SUCH a long while >_< I'm so sorry! :O
NOT THAT YOU CARE >:D lmao :)

I've been super busy trying to get my grades up. I have SUCH horrible grades, and the end of the semester is THIS Monday XO ...or Tuesday >.> I still don't know >_<" *facecpalm*
So, on TM i have this "brother" lol, and we talked for a long time a few days ago, and he told me he was going to tell me who he "loves" but he never did >_<
He was doing this face too much ---> >////<
which meant he was blushing. I asked him who he blushes for but he just won't tell me :P I'm going to pressure him lmao. He promised though. So...he better :P

ANYWAY. Always saving the best for the end ^___^

My love life ^O^
It's been a wonderful time :) I'm still going out with "him" ...err...dating ;D
We've became really close since last year :O Like...really close...like...really REALLY close...like really really REALLY clo- you get my point >;)
So, on TM (tinierme) i got a daughter! ^___^ (ONLY on tm lmao)
She made a diary entry saying she decided to make a TM family, and i was the first to comment & asked her if i could be the mom XD And she said YES 8D
Haha, so now i'm a mommy ^__^ a hot mommehh >;) Lmao. JK O.O
OH OH OH && "he" asked me somethine ^o^ he was all like
"Will you marry me ;D"
and i was all like "OMG :O hehehe ^///^ Yes of course i will ^O^/"
hehehe. It was so adorable ^___^
I was actually surprised hahah XD It was a super random question he had, and it caught me off guard lmao. So now, i'm married lmao XD
And we have a daughter O.O I'm growing up so fast *sniff sniff* :')
And he was all like "how about a son? >;)" hahahaha that made me laugh. Too cute XD

Well, i'll be heading out! 8D

~Anie




7:46 PM


Disclaimer

Welcome!

You are currently @ url.blogspot.com
Click Here if you hate my blog.
Strictly NO :
-Ripping
-Spamming
-Copying
-Vulgarities

That Girl

Name : Anie
Birthday :10/18/**
School : SomeSchool
Hobby : Dancing, Laughing, Listening to music(?)
Your profile here.
I love VN with all my heart ...forever

Chit ; Chats


ShoutMix chat widget

Cbox recommended.

Way out

DARlinks
DARlinks
DARlinks

Cravings

- MyBoyfriend ;3
- Ginger Ale
- Summer
- My OWN lap top
Your cravings here.

Melodies

0 Songs Currently Playing

Thanks to...

Designer : %BLUE.pink-
Basecodes : Un.existing-love
Images : Enakei
Imagehoster : Photobucket
Cursor : DorisChu