Saturday, January 29, 2011 ;
I'm a bit more relaxed.....Just a bit ♥

Yo :)
Like my new layout? :D (blogskin)
Anyway. So, today my day was fine. Nothing interesting, but here you go:

~period1~
Took notes

~Period2~
We went over exponents once again xD It was a piece of Red Velvet cake :)
I finished my math homework in class :3

~Period3~
Nothing much. We just went over media and stuff.

~Period4~
We practiced for our upcomming spelling competition against French 1A & French 1B youngsters :3 Our last competition (which we sadly lost) was on numbers :D Which ever class could count to the highest number in french, would get a party! :D Which in this case, French 1B got it :P (i think lol). They went up to 300 something and my class went up to two-hundred-and-eighty something xD
Fighting!~

~LUNCH~
Miss Era brought Sour Patch Kids! *O* i obviously had the red kind :)
THEN, Miss Era and i started talking about how much we hated..."certain girls" in our lives on TM who we STRONGLY DIS-- HATE >:U It felt super GOOD. I spilled all my hate & jealousy at the lunch table. And it was pretty fun, let me tell you that :3 I really needed that, and the only person i can do that kind of stuff is with Miss Era, because we were basically (kind of) in the same position. Love is so complex xD But then Miss Era told me something extremely true. She said that going through tough love can make you appreciate what you have in life. And to me that was a BOOM~ It made me realise that this week i jus fell in love with him even more. I've never loved someone so much...with a strong passion ever before. I love him with all my heart and hope we stay "2gether 4ever because we're better together" ♥

~Period5~
We had a chapter test! I don't think i did TOO bad xD I just hope i get a...Decent grade x)

~Period6~
Art was normal. We're working on these folder things and we have to decorate the side of it with things we like (we have to cut the off magazines) && i cut out letters that wrote "Anieshim" and "I ♥ VN" ;)

~Period7~
We did more university research. Man, this gets me thinking so much about my future. About who i want to become. At first i wanted to be a teacher, then a photographer, then a teacher who teaches photography (my love gave me that idea lol), but then my dad told me that he can see great potential in me with technology (computer, video making, etc.) and he says i would be perfect for that. Now, i'm REALLY thinking about this :O

~AfterSchool~
I ate so much sugar today after school, and now i can't go to sleep. I drank like 6 cans of Ginger Ale (♥), I had a cupcake, Fruit Loops, listened to Beautiful by B2ST (that song gets me hyper because I LOVE IT, & plus Gi Kwang sings it as well).
Anyway, TM was alright :3 Um, i helped one of my friends become more happy :D
He was so depressed, and it broke my heart ): But in the end we had a good conversation and he thanked me ^___^ Success :3 Then i talked to my brother on TM...err...my second brother? idk lol. He was cool. As always, he makes me laugh lol. Then, i talked to my love :) It feels good talking to him, but i still feel some distance between us. Again, this may most likely be just me, but i don't know. But, because of this, i did not want to feel emo again, so i listened to kpop music. I couldn't find anything good. Then i remembered my (close to being) favorite song called "Bbiribbom Bberibbom" by Co-Ed School. I love that song :3
That made me happy :)

[Just close your eyes and listen to my heart; Oh listen, listen, listen girl]
Anie Shim


12:22 AM


Disclaimer

Welcome!

You are currently @ url.blogspot.com
Click Here if you hate my blog.
Strictly NO :
-Ripping
-Spamming
-Copying
-Vulgarities

That Girl

Name : Anie
Birthday :10/18/**
School : SomeSchool
Hobby : Dancing, Laughing, Listening to music(?)
Your profile here.
I love VN with all my heart ...forever

Chit ; Chats


ShoutMix chat widget

Cbox recommended.

Way out

DARlinks
DARlinks
DARlinks

Cravings

- MyBoyfriend ;3
- Ginger Ale
- Summer
- My OWN lap top
Your cravings here.

Melodies

0 Songs Currently Playing

Thanks to...

Designer : %BLUE.pink-
Basecodes : Un.existing-love
Images : Enakei
Imagehoster : Photobucket
Cursor : DorisChu