Sunday, January 23, 2011 ;
I am here... ♥

Hey guys,

So, i just finished reading this manga called "i am here!" by Ema Toyama.
SO GOOD :)

I really liked this manga because i can relate to Hikage's (main character)
lack of courage.
I found so many things her and i had in common. Quite scary, but i guess i'm not the only one. I know she's not a real person, but i'm sure somewhere out there in this wonderful world, there is another girl like Hikage and like myself that needs that one little push to achieve great self-esteem :)

Anyway,
today my day was good! My dad rented the movie "Harry Potter: The Half Blood Prince" and i only watched like...20 minutes of the movie because we had to go out for shopping and stuff. Which is when i bought the manga :D
I talked to my love today. As i always do :)
This past week my parents didn't let me use the computer (the whole week) because i...got into trouble "OTL
It was the most difficult week for me. Without the computer, i can't go on TM.
Without TM, i can't talk to my pretty people, and without my pretty people...well...i have no life filled with excitement xD
And PLUS i couldn't talk to him for a week. A WHOLE WEEK WITHOUT HIM ):
It was completely heartbreaking. I can't handle so many days without talking to him. He completes my day. I missed him so much. Everyday i wondered if he was thinking about me as much as i thought about him. When i came back online, we talked once again and at that moment....my heart was completely filled with happiness and love.

{The best thing about me, is you}
~Anie


1:43 AM


Disclaimer

Welcome!

You are currently @ url.blogspot.com
Click Here if you hate my blog.
Strictly NO :
-Ripping
-Spamming
-Copying
-Vulgarities

That Girl

Name : Anie
Birthday :10/18/**
School : SomeSchool
Hobby : Dancing, Laughing, Listening to music(?)
Your profile here.
I love VN with all my heart ...forever

Chit ; Chats


ShoutMix chat widget

Cbox recommended.

Way out

DARlinks
DARlinks
DARlinks

Cravings

- MyBoyfriend ;3
- Ginger Ale
- Summer
- My OWN lap top
Your cravings here.

Melodies

0 Songs Currently Playing

Thanks to...

Designer : %BLUE.pink-
Basecodes : Un.existing-love
Images : Enakei
Imagehoster : Photobucket
Cursor : DorisChu