Thursday, January 27, 2011 ;
Distance is pain... ♥

Hey guys,
yes, this is my second post in one day. Sad isn't it. I'm seriously not feeling good. I'm being all bipolar this week. It's starting to bug my heart, the pain, the happiness, the pain once again, and so on. My heart & mind just can't make up it's mind :/ Oh fudge...here come the tears once again >_> This whole week it's been filled with freaking tears. My eyes are tired of this and they hurt. I need someone to hug and someone's shoulder to cry on. I need someone to listen to how i really feel right now. Well actually, i'm not sure myself. Nothing is making me happy! Well, yes there are some things that put a smile on my face and a laugh in my day, but that doesn't last long. Today i was pretty happy, then i got home and talked to him. I had this weird feeling. I missed him all day, like i always do even though i talk to him the day before but that's just me, and once we talked....i don't know. It felt distant? Maybe it's just me...or...who knows. It still made me happy talking to him! :) But...now...i'm just...depressed once again. I wish there was such thing as a "Love Pain" pill. One that can help you control your fear & jealousy. I'm serious, i'm getting jealous. He misses her so much >_> I mean, they are good friends and all but...i don't know. I don't want to say much because i'll feel bad. I should write a letter to myself explaining how i feel. Spill all the hate i have at the moment (not towards him though). That might make me feel better :) ....for a while >_>
Love hurts you know...but that doesn't mean i'll give up on him. No matter how jealous i am of her. I'm still keeping him because i love him too much to let him go. No matter who loves him, i want him for myself. I know i sound selfish, but there are no rules in love. You make up your own. Even if it ends up hurting others. *is now being overpowered by selfishness*
Miss Era...i'm still in this with you and i hope we can talk again at school because i need someone to talk to )':

[I want everything to go back the way it was]
Anie Shim

11:32 PM


Disclaimer

Welcome!

You are currently @ url.blogspot.com
Click Here if you hate my blog.
Strictly NO :
-Ripping
-Spamming
-Copying
-Vulgarities

That Girl

Name : Anie
Birthday :10/18/**
School : SomeSchool
Hobby : Dancing, Laughing, Listening to music(?)
Your profile here.
I love VN with all my heart ...forever

Chit ; Chats


ShoutMix chat widget

Cbox recommended.

Way out

DARlinks
DARlinks
DARlinks

Cravings

- MyBoyfriend ;3
- Ginger Ale
- Summer
- My OWN lap top
Your cravings here.

Melodies

0 Songs Currently Playing

Thanks to...

Designer : %BLUE.pink-
Basecodes : Un.existing-love
Images : Enakei
Imagehoster : Photobucket
Cursor : DorisChu