Thursday, December 16, 2010 ;
You got me so hypnotized... ♥

Hey guys :3
It's me again! Audience: *BOOOOO!* omg i heard that!! D:<
LOL i'm so weird XD Anyway, i'm here. Again...oO lol. Sorry i'm just too tired right now. I forgot to finish my LA homework so i'll finish it before 3rd pd (la). I'm such a procrastinator now these days >_<>

Anyway, i'm listening to the radio. Kube93 baby! (93.3) And Airplanes is on :3
so here is my day:

Period 1: We finished this assessment :P
Period 2: We reviewed for tomorrows Unit Test >_<
Period 3: We had a socratic seminar. I'm one of the facilitaror (is that how you spell it??? lol) people. Basically what i have to do is start the conversation with my question and make sure everyone participates :P Ughh. Why did people have to choose me D:<>
Period 4: In french, we learned they Christmas song! Haha, soooo funny XD
LUNCH: OMG this was a good lunch. LIKE ALWAYS :3 Victoria (My crazy friend lol) sat with us. It was pretty nice, i kinda missed her sillyness XD But i do admit, sometimes she could just back off a bit >_<>:D
5th Period: We had a physics test! It wasn't so bad. I understood everything. I just hope my explinations were strong enough >_<
6th Period: In pe today we went to the computer lab to talk about...HIV/AIDS >:D Eh, it wasn't so bad. It just reminded me of 6th grade, when we had to watch a video about it. It was awkward for me back then, but now i am way more mature about it :) I'm so proud of myself *sniff sniff* :') And well yeah, we have an HIV/AIDS test/quiz thing tomorrow. I'm sure i'll do just fine ^o^
7th Period: In avid we had another psg meeting thing. Boring. As always lol. I really like avid and all, but the people i get for psg group SUCK. Seriously, they have no motivation what-so-ever -____-" I just want to wack them with a candy cane :P

After School: I had to stay after school for a while and find a "Banned Book" to read over winter break >_<>:) It's about 3 BFF's who are in 10th grade and their living through high school. What's cool about it is that it's all Instand MEssaging style. Really cool. I couldn't find the book though :P So i stayed in my LA teachers class doing some homework which was hard because i kept thinking about "him" :) He's always on my mind. Seriously. During physics i was thinking about him and then i was like "NOOO Anie, your taking a test don't think about him at a time like this!" lol XD In the mornings when i take the bus, i like sitting alone and not talk to anybody because i'm still tired and not in the mood for talking :P Plus! I think about him at that time :) Same goes for after school :3 Today i talked to him once again ^__^ I always forget wha we talk about >_<>:) That way, i have an excuse for hugging him or holding his hand ;D I love him with all my heart and i don't want to lose him :) Alright, it's midnight. I NEED TO SLEEP. Tomorrow is the last day of school && then WINTER BREAK >:D

Good Night XO *yawn*

~Anie



11:35 PM


Disclaimer

Welcome!

You are currently @ url.blogspot.com
Click Here if you hate my blog.
Strictly NO :
-Ripping
-Spamming
-Copying
-Vulgarities

That Girl

Name : Anie
Birthday :10/18/**
School : SomeSchool
Hobby : Dancing, Laughing, Listening to music(?)
Your profile here.
I love VN with all my heart ...forever

Chit ; Chats


ShoutMix chat widget

Cbox recommended.

Way out

DARlinks
DARlinks
DARlinks

Cravings

- MyBoyfriend ;3
- Ginger Ale
- Summer
- My OWN lap top
Your cravings here.

Melodies

0 Songs Currently Playing

Thanks to...

Designer : %BLUE.pink-
Basecodes : Un.existing-love
Images : Enakei
Imagehoster : Photobucket
Cursor : DorisChu