Tuesday, December 21, 2010 ;
You are always on my mind... ♥

Hey guys!

Well, today is my second day of winter break ^__^ I didn't count weekends because we always have those :P Iwatched Beauty and The Beast last night on Disney Channel! I've only seen it once, and the first time i saw it i was like 4 or 5 years old >_< Lol.
Anywho. I've been having amazing days, as always. I've been talking to him every single day until like (about) 1am XD Usually, at that time, i would be SO EXTREMELY SUPER DUPER BEYOND tired (if that even makes sence). But i always forget about that when i talk to him. I forget about everything and everyone, really. He's always on my mind. When i talk to him it's like i'm in this beautiful dream. Sometimes i even ask myself if he IS just a dream *shrugs* He's like a dream come true :3 Well, actually, he IS a dream come true. Ahh too much dreaming!! hehe i'm so weird. He's my early christmas present, for sure, and I really hope i can keep him forever. He says he wants me forever♥ I hope he feels that way for a long time, because i feel the same way for him. I could talk about him for a super duper extremely long time in just one day, but i won't because i want to say something about him every day :)
So changing the subject:
I made a new playlist for my blog! I hope you guys really like it. It's all Trance XD Theres only one Nightcore song XD Which is the first one. I'm in love with Trance right now. In the past, i really liked techno but i never really listened to it cuz i listened to love songs (why am i not surprised >.>) lol. Here, i'll give you a list of the songs on my playlist, since i'm bored:

  1. Love You More - Nightcore
  2. Flying High - Trance
  3. Crying Soul - Trance
  4. Sky - Trance
  5. Japan Deejay - Trance
  6. The Melody - Dream Trance
  7. 18 - Trance
  8. Hands Up Anthem - Trance

That was quite a few ^___^ I'm literally in love with Trance :D Thanks to him :)Anyway, it was nice talking to you guys (ish) so i'll catch up with you guys later! Keep reading. Don't do drugs. Go finish homework. Get some rest. Have fun!

p.s. Have you noticed that i didn't make this entry colorful! :O I've decided i won't do that anymore because blogger messes up EVERYTHING i write whenever i make my updates colorful. SCREW YOU BLOGGER :)

~Anieshim




1:45 PM


Disclaimer

Welcome!

You are currently @ url.blogspot.com
Click Here if you hate my blog.
Strictly NO :
-Ripping
-Spamming
-Copying
-Vulgarities

That Girl

Name : Anie
Birthday :10/18/**
School : SomeSchool
Hobby : Dancing, Laughing, Listening to music(?)
Your profile here.
I love VN with all my heart ...forever

Chit ; Chats


ShoutMix chat widget

Cbox recommended.

Way out

DARlinks
DARlinks
DARlinks

Cravings

- MyBoyfriend ;3
- Ginger Ale
- Summer
- My OWN lap top
Your cravings here.

Melodies

0 Songs Currently Playing

Thanks to...

Designer : %BLUE.pink-
Basecodes : Un.existing-love
Images : Enakei
Imagehoster : Photobucket
Cursor : DorisChu