Hey guys :3
It's that time again ;D
WINTER BREAK BABY! 8D
Dudes, i'm so happy right now. So happy i just called you "dude" :)
Okay, so today my day was really good! I wore a pink long-sleeve light up shirt! And yes...it LIGHTS UP >:D I also wore my awsome reindeer ears! They have a tiny tiny santa claus hat and if you squish it, it starts playing "Jingle Bells" >_<
Period 1: We watched a movie (colonial times :P) and i payed no attention what-so-ever because i needed to finish my LA homework. The lights were off and my shirt kept lighting up lmao! Everytime i moved, it lit up lol >_<>
Period 2: We took a test! Isn't that a jolly christmas present from my math teacher -___-" LOL XD She's awsome though ^__^ So i'm pretty sure i failed it :P Period 3: We had a socratic seminar and it wasn't so bad. I think i did horrible though lmao. Because i was so nervous. I kept messing up when i had to talk >_<
Period 4: In french we watched THE POLAR EXPRESS and we finished it! Well, Miss Era and i didn't pay much attention to it becacuse we were sitting on the ground close to the corner eating XD SHE WAS EXTREMELY HYPER! Seriously. It seemed like she was...DRUNK oO She said she had like 14 candy canes lmao. *tsk tsk* Shame on her for getting hyper! :) Then we started laughing about Glen Coco (MEAN GIRLS) once again hahaha XD She let me wear her Santa hat for a while and she wore my reindeer ears :3
LUNCH: was awsome! :D We did a present exchange ^__^ I got my friends matching bracelets :3 Cathy got me this beautiful "Enakei Tin Pencil Case." It's red and has a girl on the front (really pretty) and it says "waiting for love..." and she also got me a matching notebook for the pencil puch. Really pretty gift from her! :D Joy got me this very nice black hear band with this tiny black and white bow on it and she gave me a letter. It was so sweet. She spoke in her "hearts point of view" so cute ^o^ Victoria MADE ME this beautiful blue beaded necklace and two matching bracelets :3 So nice of her! And last, but most defenitely not least, Miss Era. She gave me these two CUTE teddy bears *O* When i showed them to my mom, she was like "Oh my gosh these are so adorable!!!" hahah XD My moms weird XD I see where i get my weirdness oO lol :3
5th Period: Physics, we did this lab with our seat partners, which meant i worked with Miss Era ^o^ We finished pretty quickly. And at the end we were just playing with the lab experiment thing on the computer. SO FUNNY. We were cracking up XD It's kinda hard to explain, but whatever. I know what happened and it was great. I'm always laughing so hard with her during physics XD Mrs. gave us candyyy! :D She's such a nice teacher :)
6th Period: We had a quick test on HIV/AIDS. And i did awsome. It was SUPER easy. I'm just good like that ;) haha, and then we went back to the gym and played a quick game of dodgeball with the sevies (7th graders). My pe teacher called me reindeer :3
7th Period: Boring. Lol. We had a binder check and it was a good thing we had to grade our table partners binder this time because my avid teacher would have given me an F in it XD Karina was really nice and gave me an A ^o^ I love her so much. She's so sweet and nice to me :)
After School: Holy cheesecake...i NOW regret eating so much CANDY XP My tummy hurts so bad D; I seriously want to cry right now >_<