Wednesday, December 15, 2010 ;
My love for him is DINORMOUS... ♥

Hey guys!

So, today was a really good day! Which is weird lol :3

1st Period: *Nothing*
2nd Period: *Nothing*
3rd Period: *Nothing*
4th Period: We watched THE POLAR EXPRESS. I love that movie! I haven't seen it in forever :3 Brings me back memories from my younger years. We also got to present our Health posters...i guess? lol. I did good, i guess. And yeah^^
LUNCH: Yumm. I had a good time during lunch today. Miss Era and i got the giggles once again XD We were talking about...something which i totally forgot >.> but then she randomly brough up this quote: "You go Glen Coco!...and none for Gretchen Weiners" OMG sooooo hilarious. We cracked up SO HARD ^__^ If you've ever seen the movie MEAN GIRLS, then you'll know what i'm talking about. So funny, we couldn't stop laughing. Cathy & Joy just staredat us like "WTF RETARDS" hehe :3
5th Period: Miss Era and i still had the giggles lmao. Mrs. B gave us candy! We get candy everytime our whole class finishes homework :3 She's awsome! I got a mini-bag of skittles. Which i think kinda made Miss Era and i a bit more hyper because we laughed even more about that MEAN GIRLS quote hahaha. Then Mrs. B was teaching us more about compression and stuff (physics) and she had this...i don't even know....but it looked like a yellow condom oO so hilarious though ahaha. Which made Miss Era and i laugh more. Then Mrs. B had these two blue balls (>.<) and she asked Miss Era to squeez both balls and tell which one was harder. omg the whole class was like O.O lmao. My school is full of perverts XD
6th Period: We just ran :P I HATE RUNNING DX I didn't feel good though. I had a horrible head-ache. I also forgot to breathe in through my nose and out through my mouth, so i had horrible side-aches as well :/
7th Period: I WANTED TO SLEEP.

After School: Okay so blogger is being stupid and it won't let me write alot >_< < style="color:#ff0000;">Eff you blogger! :P I'll sum it up real quickly: He told me he'll always love me :D And well, My love for him isn't big. It's not huge. Not humongous and obviously NOT ginormous. it's...it's...it's... DINORMOUS ;)

[I'm Yours]
~Anie

2:56 PM


Disclaimer

Welcome!

You are currently @ url.blogspot.com
Click Here if you hate my blog.
Strictly NO :
-Ripping
-Spamming
-Copying
-Vulgarities

That Girl

Name : Anie
Birthday :10/18/**
School : SomeSchool
Hobby : Dancing, Laughing, Listening to music(?)
Your profile here.
I love VN with all my heart ...forever

Chit ; Chats


ShoutMix chat widget

Cbox recommended.

Way out

DARlinks
DARlinks
DARlinks

Cravings

- MyBoyfriend ;3
- Ginger Ale
- Summer
- My OWN lap top
Your cravings here.

Melodies

0 Songs Currently Playing

Thanks to...

Designer : %BLUE.pink-
Basecodes : Un.existing-love
Images : Enakei
Imagehoster : Photobucket
Cursor : DorisChu