Friday, December 10, 2010 ;
The Love-Bug... ♥

Hey guys!

Oh my goodness, i'm so sorry i haven't been updating lately! I've been SUPER sick. I have a disease called..."The Love-Bug" :)

Seriously, i'm crazy about this someone. He is so sweet to me. He says the cutest things ever. He respects me, and that's what i really like about him. So, i won't go into any details about what his name is and stuff, but i think i'll tell you just a few things i like. So him and i became super good friends during October, and we would ALWAYS chat. Seriously, it was nice chatting with him online, because we were just chatting non-stop about nice things. He started becoming my really good friend. Let's just say he was like...like...like my "brother" :)
So, a month later, well the begining of November, whenever i would chat with him again, i would get so nervous. Like, i started blushing alot whenever he would say nice things to me. He started making me smile a lot. More than i should be. He probably made me smile MORE than the people who recieved liberty on July 4th! :O
But anyway, two weeks before the end of November, i told him i had a crush on him. He didn't know what to say. He was left pretty speechless. At first i was regreting it, but my heart told me it was the right thing to do. I couldn't really hold it inside anymore. It felt like it was the most important secret i could tell him, and i HAD to tell him. So i did. I thought it would change our relationship in a bad way, but it didn't. He kept talking to me. Which was a good thing. But then i found out he was going out with his best friend. My heart just crashed inside me as soon as he told me that. Oh, by the way, he told me this BEFORE i told him i had a crush on him. LOL. Anyway, we still lived through it. I lived through pain, and him through happiness. A few days later, we started texting. We texted EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. I'm not even kidding. 12 hours of texting for every day. I bet we made over 1000 texts by the end of each week. I'm serious. We texted like CRAZY to each other. but it felt...it felt really nice.
A month later, on December 3rd - i still remember lol -, he told me a secret. Something he had been wanting to tell me. He said this "I have a crush on....My Anie-Chan." OMG as soon as i saw those words, my stomach had HUGE butterflies. My face was blushing like crazy. My cheeks got this cute rosy color. And i found myself showing this beautiful smile. We had mutual feeling for each other, and it was amazing :)
In a way it's funny-weird. Because he was like a real brother to me. So it feels like i'm in love with my brother. HAHA. Weird huh? oh well. Not to me. Not to him :)
He called me yesterday, and it was awkward because...lets just say we hadn't talked at all in a LLLLLLOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGG time :3
His voice was like a sweet melody of low-ness. Trust me, it was pretty low. But it was CUTE-low. You know? Well, i do. His laugh. OMG his laugh. It's the cutest thing ever. He told me he loves me. Seriously. He was actually able to tell me "in person" that he loves me. "I LOVE YOU" those were the words that came out of his mouth. "I love you too." Those were the words my mouth and my heart replied. You see, i'm the type of person that doesn't say "I love you" to a guy so easily. It feels wrong, because i don't love them. But with him. With him it's different. It felt right. It felt nice. It felt sweet. It felt....amazing.

~Anieshim

7:14 AM


Disclaimer

Welcome!

You are currently @ url.blogspot.com
Click Here if you hate my blog.
Strictly NO :
-Ripping
-Spamming
-Copying
-Vulgarities

That Girl

Name : Anie
Birthday :10/18/**
School : SomeSchool
Hobby : Dancing, Laughing, Listening to music(?)
Your profile here.
I love VN with all my heart ...forever

Chit ; Chats


ShoutMix chat widget

Cbox recommended.

Way out

DARlinks
DARlinks
DARlinks

Cravings

- MyBoyfriend ;3
- Ginger Ale
- Summer
- My OWN lap top
Your cravings here.

Melodies

0 Songs Currently Playing

Thanks to...

Designer : %BLUE.pink-
Basecodes : Un.existing-love
Images : Enakei
Imagehoster : Photobucket
Cursor : DorisChu