Thursday, December 23, 2010 ;

Hey guys,

It's me, once again. And yes, i know you are all so happy to see me...not really see....more like...nevermind. JUST BE HAPPY I'M UPDATING OKAY? :)
Anyway, so today my day is bleh. Nothing exciting is happening...YET >:)
So, since i'm bored and i got nothing to tell you about today, i'll tell you about yesterday :3
So, yesterday, i woke up at around 9:35am. I wasn't tired at all, even though i slept at like 2am in the morning haha. Anyway. I went on TM because that's where i usually talk to him. I knew he wouldn't be on so early because hes such a sleepy head, so i just waited and waited. While i waited for him to go online, i went onto random "rooms" to talk to people. They were being so mean to me. I would just be like "Hi" and they would just ignore me. If i tried making a simple conversation, they would start insulting me saying i'm boring or to "go die in a hole." What.The.Hell. Seriously, A-Holes >.> They are extremely imature. It's annoying. That just got me all depressed. Seriously, i've never felt so bad. It was 4pm and he wasn't online. Still. So that didn't help my "depression" or my "sad" feeling. I was in SUCH a down mood. I felt like crying. I'm not even kidding. Anyway, i was so pissed i turned off the computer and ALMOST cried but then my sister told me we should watch a movie. We watched "Ramona and Beezus." Which was a really cute movie. I cried a total of three times during the movie. Twice, because there were two kissing scenes,and one last time because there was a proposal scene *O* So beautiful. Stevie kept me company :) Oh wait, i haven't told you about him! :O Stevie is my stuffed animal doggie. I've had him since 4th grade, and i JUST found him & named him Stevie. SUPER special doggie to me, because his name reminds me of someone i truly love.
Anyway, after that, two hours passed and i decided to go on TM once again :P
My TM friends weren't being mean to me at all.Two hours later he came back and i was DINOGINORMOUSLY happy. I "tackled" him haha and then he "fell down" and hugged me ^__^ I missed him so much XO I may be exagerating, but that's just me. Silly me :)
Damn, i'm such a baby without him >_< I LOVE HIM. So i'll catch up with you guys later!

Enjoy my new playlist :3

~Anie


4:57 PM


Disclaimer

Welcome!

You are currently @ url.blogspot.com
Click Here if you hate my blog.
Strictly NO :
-Ripping
-Spamming
-Copying
-Vulgarities

That Girl

Name : Anie
Birthday :10/18/**
School : SomeSchool
Hobby : Dancing, Laughing, Listening to music(?)
Your profile here.
I love VN with all my heart ...forever

Chit ; Chats


ShoutMix chat widget

Cbox recommended.

Way out

DARlinks
DARlinks
DARlinks

Cravings

- MyBoyfriend ;3
- Ginger Ale
- Summer
- My OWN lap top
Your cravings here.

Melodies

0 Songs Currently Playing

Thanks to...

Designer : %BLUE.pink-
Basecodes : Un.existing-love
Images : Enakei
Imagehoster : Photobucket
Cursor : DorisChu