Monday, December 13, 2010 ;
He's my love && I'm his sweetheart... ♥ ♥

Hello there :)

Okay, so today was a pretty good day i guess. School wasn't too bad. I have a SS test tomorrow. I should stufdy! Well, i know this stuff, so i think i'll do pretty well. It's not that hard :) (This is very odd for me lol cuz i usually feel like i'll fail bahahaha). I'm a weird child ;D


1st Period: *Nothing*
2nd Period: *Nothing*
3rd Period: *Nothing*
4th Period: Something! Lol. Today wasn't really fun though. The only funny thing was that PJ kept singing this (awsome) song called "Pretty Girl Rock" by Keri Hilson. It was hilarious hahah. Well, to me it was XD Madame, my french teacher, keeps getting mad at him for randomly talking && distracting our french class XD Soooo funny >_<
LUNCH:
Today VG didn't sit with us during lunch. I never even noticed! Oops. I had a good and normal lunch, actually. It was very nice though. It was just Miss Era, CP, JS and Me :) Our family ^__^ I like it. We also talked about how Miss Era is the only one who has bought the christmas presents and stuff haha. CP, JS, and me haven't bought ANYTHING >_< The Giggles hahaha. I'm so odd. Then Miss Era joined me :) AWSOMENESS :D
5th Period: Miss Era and i kept laughing at the beginning of class. It was so funny hahahaha. Mrs. B wasn't mad at us today! :D That's good because i have a strong & positive feeling she hates our class lmao. I don't blame her oO
6th Period: *Nothing*
7th Period: *Nothing*

After School: Well, as soon as i got home i ran to the lap top XD I obviously wanted to chat with my love ;) I don't even remember what we talked about :O Honestly, we talk about SO MANY THINGS!! When we use to txt i was so worried about the next day because i was afraid we wouldn't have anything to talk about, but thankfully we ALWAYS had something to talk about :) We just keep getting to know each other more deeply. I like that. He called me his Sweetheart♥

Damn. That boy drives me crazy. I decided to call him on the 24th of December @ 1am (technecally it's the 25th) to wish him a Merry Christmas! I was looking forward to txting him ALL winter break, but i guess i won't. Instead i'll probably just chat with him online, because i have no cell phone anymore :/ I guess this is like a....like a love test. You know? "Destiny" or "Fate" (either one) took my phone away to test how strong our...[perhaps]...love can become? :O I don't know, but either way i hope i get a phone soon to either call or txt him. Txting is prefered though haha. Anyway, he says he's always thinking about me. Everytime of Everyday. That's sweet of him! OMG he makes me blush so much with his charming comments :) Goodness, i think i'm gonna die of being spoiled by his sweetness >_< love-spoiled. If that even makes sence. Anyway, i'm going crazy. Seriously i wanna just hug the kid \^o^/ Miss Era keeps laughing at me for calling him "kid" because he's older than me XD Oh well, he's still my love♥

Have a good night!

~Anie-Chan








8:17 PM


Disclaimer

Welcome!

You are currently @ url.blogspot.com
Click Here if you hate my blog.
Strictly NO :
-Ripping
-Spamming
-Copying
-Vulgarities

That Girl

Name : Anie
Birthday :10/18/**
School : SomeSchool
Hobby : Dancing, Laughing, Listening to music(?)
Your profile here.
I love VN with all my heart ...forever

Chit ; Chats


ShoutMix chat widget

Cbox recommended.

Way out

DARlinks
DARlinks
DARlinks

Cravings

- MyBoyfriend ;3
- Ginger Ale
- Summer
- My OWN lap top
Your cravings here.

Melodies

0 Songs Currently Playing

Thanks to...

Designer : %BLUE.pink-
Basecodes : Un.existing-love
Images : Enakei
Imagehoster : Photobucket
Cursor : DorisChu