Wednesday, November 10, 2010 ;
Good Day. Jolly Good Day :) ♥

Lunch:
Oh my goodness, Lunch was just great! My lunch get SUPER awkward and fun with my closest friends around. We are quite the pervy kind. I mean, it's kinda hard NOT to be perverted when you bring bananas, grapes, and other food. LOL. So, my friend bought a chicken sandwhich and she always eats the chicken and leaves the bread. Then, she stuffs the bread in the bag the chicken sandwhich came in. After that, she'll start throwing it around LOL. It's warm though! And, well, when your hands are cold, anything that's warm will help >.> LOL. So, i have no idea what V.G (my friend) did to the bag & sandwhich, but she ripped it and with the sandwhich inside, it looked like a penis. A fricking penis! It was hilarious. So then, we all started rolling it and i was like "OMG IT'S LIKE "SPIN THE PENIS!" and that just made us CRACK UP. I swear, i started crying because my stomach hurt so much from laughing. Ahh, i love lunch ^____^

7th Period:
Oh, how i love 7th period. Today, K.A recieved a penguin as a birthday gift, i believe? It was HILARIOUS and ADORABLE. It was HUGELY stuffed yet had the TINIEST hands and feet XD So V.G, J.S and I started jiggling the legs and for some strange reason we found it H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S. Man, we kept cracking up so hard. Good day. Jolly good day :)

~Anie



4:01 PM


Disclaimer

Welcome!

You are currently @ url.blogspot.com
Click Here if you hate my blog.
Strictly NO :
-Ripping
-Spamming
-Copying
-Vulgarities

That Girl

Name : Anie
Birthday :10/18/**
School : SomeSchool
Hobby : Dancing, Laughing, Listening to music(?)
Your profile here.
I love VN with all my heart ...forever

Chit ; Chats


ShoutMix chat widget

Cbox recommended.

Way out

DARlinks
DARlinks
DARlinks

Cravings

- MyBoyfriend ;3
- Ginger Ale
- Summer
- My OWN lap top
Your cravings here.

Melodies

0 Songs Currently Playing

Thanks to...

Designer : %BLUE.pink-
Basecodes : Un.existing-love
Images : Enakei
Imagehoster : Photobucket
Cursor : DorisChu