Broken Vows ♥
"I ponder for what there might be
Not sure whats ahead
Swaying back and forth my heart is undecided and wavering
I wish I could forget what has happened
But the scars from my pain shine through
May you be in happiness and peace
while i search for the shattered pieces of my heart from what used to be
Ive never experienced this sharp pain before; this betrayal
I'm bewildered.
Nothing knowing what to do doesn't help
I should give up
I don't deserve you
Why did I ever think I could?
Fear and anxiety overwhelm me like clouds in the deep blue sky
I'm sorry I cant be the one you truly desire
please do not think of me as a burden
Search for your happiness
Love is looking for nothing in return
I hope you notice just how strong my love is someday
While I wander my deep abyss searching for who carries the burden of these broken vows."
By Miss Era<3
8:05 PM