Friday, October 29, 2010 ;
Today was good :) ♥

Quotes from my friend:

"Anie, he keeps asking me if i'm jealous. Why would i be jealous? She's my friend. If she's happy, then i'm happy. I know i liked him, it may hurt a little seeing him with someone else. A friend. But i learned how to forget my secret feelings towards him & learned to move on. Wasn't easy, but i took my time. "

"Anie, he asked me for my phone number. It was shocking. I hesitated a bit, but he told me we're friends and we should trust each other. Instead he ended up giving me his phone number."

"Anie, today he got real close to me. I was working on a paper, i heard his voice call me. I turned and he was only SMALL inches away from my face. I blushed. He apologized. Anie, today was weird."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Hey guys,

today was a good day. I felt like i had to do at least SOMETHING to my face for Halloween @ my school today, so i drew whiskers & there you go. Kitty ^__^
OMG my physics teacher was S-C-A-R-Y! She dressed up as a clown...A CLOWN! I'm afraid of clowns gosh dammit! LOL. She wore a...clown suit? lol. She dyed her hair Red-ish Orange-ish. She PAINTED HER FACE. Red around her eyes and mouth and white around that. SCARIEST PHYSICS DAY OF MY LIFE. LOL. Not really. But i like exagerating ;p
Overall, good day. My parents let me go to Miss Era's house on Sunday to watch SCARY MOVIES :D I was so happy. Almost cried ^____^ SO EXCITING :D


~Anie


7:55 PM


Disclaimer

Welcome!

You are currently @ url.blogspot.com
Click Here if you hate my blog.
Strictly NO :
-Ripping
-Spamming
-Copying
-Vulgarities

That Girl

Name : Anie
Birthday :10/18/**
School : SomeSchool
Hobby : Dancing, Laughing, Listening to music(?)
Your profile here.
I love VN with all my heart ...forever

Chit ; Chats


ShoutMix chat widget

Cbox recommended.

Way out

DARlinks
DARlinks
DARlinks

Cravings

- MyBoyfriend ;3
- Ginger Ale
- Summer
- My OWN lap top
Your cravings here.

Melodies

0 Songs Currently Playing

Thanks to...

Designer : %BLUE.pink-
Basecodes : Un.existing-love
Images : Enakei
Imagehoster : Photobucket
Cursor : DorisChu