We both make the best brother-sister combination :) I like that. He is just too kind. Ususally, people wouldn't say that about brothers huh. LOL. I mostly hear "OMG I HATE MY BROTHER" or stuff like that. That's sad. For them. Now i wish i had a brother ):
Anyway, yesterday we had a cyberbullying assembly. Pretty fun, i guess? We sat in the gym, for 2 hours. My butt was pretty numb after ;p Lunch was good. Yummy Food. Great friends. UT was upset because KA wasn't here today. She missed the bus...no...wait i think she woke up late? I think that's what her blog said? LOL something like that! I don't recall seeing him have lunch, because in physics he asked me if i had food. I felt bad for him. He looked so upset. So on Monday i lent him my pen (is that how you say it?) And he asked me if he could give it back tomorrow (yesterday). Aparently AS (omg the girl has the same initials as me LOL), I'm not talking about myself. I'm talking about this other girl. So, aparently, she stole it from UT -___- People are always taking away my stuff! Or they just "borrow" it and never give it back. This is what i get for being nice? Screw them ;p
Anyway, OMG I FORGOT TO FINISH MY HW LAST NIGHT! I am on tm ALOT. And all because of my new bro. Thanks alot -___- lol
i love him xD
Gotta go finish before 7:50!
[MISSION IMPOSSIBLE]
~Anie
