Friday, October 8, 2010 ;
I like it hot... ♥

Hey guys,

i know it's so late/early for me to post a blog at this time (1am). But it's okay. I have nothing better to do and i'm not tired. At 12:50am, i finished watching this korean drama, which i really recommend. It's called "I like it hot." I am beyond lazy at the moment, so i won't write down the summary. lol. But yeah. It has drama, romance, and some humor. It's really good guys, so go and watch!

http:///www.mysoju.com/i-like-it-hot/

I watched the whole thing in one day. Usually it takes me DAYS to finish an asian drama (online) haha, because i don't always manage my time. That, or i just give up cuz i'm too lazy to watch the whole thing. I'm weird. But now i DO have time, since i have the day off FRIDAY! woot-woot. No school. YES! 3 day weekend baby. I like that feeling. But i will finish my homework tomorrow, since i didn't succeed in finishing it today...errr...yesterday? LOL. I'm confused with the days now ;p

So, i'm gonna watch Jersey Shore on demand, since i'm super bored, tired, and not willing to sleep. Plus, why sleep when it's a THREE day weekend? I don't get these opportunities very often. Which sucks because i am a girl who needs time for relaxing. LONG time for relaxing. It helps my brain have it's rest, that way i can learn better & not snooze during class! haha. I'm good at this :)

~Anie

1:05 AM


Disclaimer

Welcome!

You are currently @ url.blogspot.com
Click Here if you hate my blog.
Strictly NO :
-Ripping
-Spamming
-Copying
-Vulgarities

That Girl

Name : Anie
Birthday :10/18/**
School : SomeSchool
Hobby : Dancing, Laughing, Listening to music(?)
Your profile here.
I love VN with all my heart ...forever

Chit ; Chats


ShoutMix chat widget

Cbox recommended.

Way out

DARlinks
DARlinks
DARlinks

Cravings

- MyBoyfriend ;3
- Ginger Ale
- Summer
- My OWN lap top
Your cravings here.

Melodies

0 Songs Currently Playing

Thanks to...

Designer : %BLUE.pink-
Basecodes : Un.existing-love
Images : Enakei
Imagehoster : Photobucket
Cursor : DorisChu