Wednesday, October 6, 2010 ;

Hey guys!

So today Kiana kept mouthing words to me. Honestly i wanted to kill her! LOL. In a friendly way...o.O...If thats even possible? Well...to me it is. I had NO clue what she was saying hahaha. Like, even when i was upclose to her, i understood nothing what-so-ever. It's embarassing for me. lol. Mrs. Barkley caught me mouthing words to Kiana haha. She was like -____? and in my head i was like "Oh sheeet. Busted." But she didn't do anything. Her look was the warning i guess. Thanks alot Kiana! This is what i get for being a good person?! *Sigh* hahaha. I love you so much Kiana Aquanemo <3

Miss Era calls her Gelly. I call her Aquanemo. Nemo is a fish.
Gelly + Fish = GELLYFISH.

SHE'S A GELLYFISH ~<3

Today, i left in the middle of 7th period because i had to go to the dentist. I got my filling re-filled because my last filling wasn't well...filled. LOL. Too much "filling." But anyway. I got goofy gas! It was hilarious. Well, it FELT hilarious. My toes and fingers tickled. I felt drunk lmao. It was embarassing. But now i'm WAY better. Except for the fact i can't feel the lower left of my cheeck and half of my tounge. Lol.

Ughh. Tomorrow i have 3 tests. SS, Math, and Physics. Bleh. The only two tests i think will be easy are SS and Math. Cuz i already know what to do and junk. But physics. OMG. I'm so nervous about that test. I want to get a good score. That's why i'm gonna study HARD. My table group isn't so helpful. lol. Well, the only two people that DO actually help me, are U.T and C.O. Today i forgot to do one problem from my homework and Mrs. B told me i didn't get full score. I wasn't surprised -___- Then, she told the class we wouldn't get candy because some people didn't finish homework. C.N and C.O started blaming me, which actually DID hurt. Those two are annoying, you know. Yes, i know i said C.O is helpful, but he can be audacious. Ooolala, i used one of my language arts vocabulary wors. But anyway. It hurts when everybody seems to go against you JUST because you made one SMALL mistake. U.T told them to shut up and he told me that everything is okay and that it's not my fautl. You know, U.T may be perverted and all, but he is a very pleasant person.

Well, that's probably it. OH by the way. I may not be posing blogs anytime soon. Why? Because today i woke up 6 minutes before my bus came and my parents are mad at me. LOL. So my dad told me i wasn't allowed to go on the computer anytime soon. Dang. lol. I MIGHT be able to use it on Friday! (Since there is NO SCHOOL friday, and my parents work && i stay home alone!! WOOT-WOOT!!) So that's that. I will be talking to you guys soon! PLEASE LEAVE ME MESSAGES AND COMMENTS AND STUFF. That way, when i get back i can read all of your responces and stuff ^ ^

12 DAYS LEFT :]

Love you guys!

~Anie

4:41 PM


Disclaimer

Welcome!

You are currently @ url.blogspot.com
Click Here if you hate my blog.
Strictly NO :
-Ripping
-Spamming
-Copying
-Vulgarities

That Girl

Name : Anie
Birthday :10/18/**
School : SomeSchool
Hobby : Dancing, Laughing, Listening to music(?)
Your profile here.
I love VN with all my heart ...forever

Chit ; Chats


ShoutMix chat widget

Cbox recommended.

Way out

DARlinks
DARlinks
DARlinks

Cravings

- MyBoyfriend ;3
- Ginger Ale
- Summer
- My OWN lap top
Your cravings here.

Melodies

0 Songs Currently Playing

Thanks to...

Designer : %BLUE.pink-
Basecodes : Un.existing-love
Images : Enakei
Imagehoster : Photobucket
Cursor : DorisChu