10/10/10 :) ♥
Hey guys,
It's me. Once again.
OMG IT'S 10/10/10 :DWell, where i am, it is :)
Nothing special. Just cool^ ^
Um i have been on this website called tinierme. and OMG it's sooo addicting!
Well, there isn't much for me to talk about. My three day weekend is over. I had fun being lazy and staying up until 3am on tinierme & watching dramas. It was a blast. Not i can't wait for MORE long weekends :)
I am SUCH a lazy person. But it's okay.
Since i'm bored i'll give a shout out to Kiana, Miss Era, and Polly! MY good friends. For real :)
p.s. I hope you guys like my new playlist. It only has two songs. But they're my favorite. They're from the Taiwanese movie i told you about. "Hi, My Sweetheart"
Here is the entrance song (which i LOVE) Copy & Paste if you can't click on it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3KXCdqJUIc
8 DAYS LEFT :]~Anie
1:15 PM