Wednesday, October 13, 2010 ;

Hey guys,

i'm sure you all missed me. So today was a pretty good day. Let me see...LOL i totally forgot!
OH OKAY! got it. So, today i was walking to my first period class and i saw GREEN APPLE! :]
He was on the other side of the hallway. I saw that he saw me and kept staring so i waved and smiled "HI!" and he gave me a shy/wtf smile! :D hahaha i was happy.

So, yesterday i went to yearbook club with Cathy. It was just the usual thing. Work on the yearbook cover. Then next to me i saw pictures. lol. Pictures of this dude. 7th grader. He's in my bus. So i took the pictures and Cathy and i were looking at them while we were walking towards the "pick-up" area. Next thing you know i have the pictures in my backpack and at home with me. It sounds EXTREMELY stalkerish, doesn't it? LOL. I was thinking about giving them to him, but AWKWARD. So today i was gonna give them to the office and tell them i found them, but i forgot. So now i still have them in my room. Tomorrow for sure. BEFORE MY PARENTS FIND THEM. hahah


Lunch was pretty good. I brought chinese-take-out. Joy, Cathy and Miss Era were fighting over my quicken. LOL. I gave Miss Era half of one of my pieces. I ate the Chow Fun and rice. SO YUMMY. && Jewlie ate-ish with us! First time she eats with me, so it was a pleasure to have her with us. You know, i was pissed about having other people sitting with my family and I during lunch, but having Jewlie with us felt different. I like her better lol. She's really nice and all.

I've also been on TINIERME. It's pretty addicting. Not only because i got to be perverted and all, but because im also starting to meet NICE people.
Soooo...Well not much interesting huh?
Oh so today in physics Kiana and i were mouthing 2NE1 songs and then all of a sudden Mrs. B kept on saying the number 21 which OBVIOUSLY relates to 2NE1. We both started silently cracking up. hahaha. So funny

This guy in my bus & bus stop smells like AXE. He says its called SPICE. lol. Like i care about the difference. He just smells good. Period.

Well leave me messages loves!:)

~Anie

4:59 PM


Disclaimer

Welcome!

You are currently @ url.blogspot.com
Click Here if you hate my blog.
Strictly NO :
-Ripping
-Spamming
-Copying
-Vulgarities

That Girl

Name : Anie
Birthday :10/18/**
School : SomeSchool
Hobby : Dancing, Laughing, Listening to music(?)
Your profile here.
I love VN with all my heart ...forever

Chit ; Chats


ShoutMix chat widget

Cbox recommended.

Way out

DARlinks
DARlinks
DARlinks

Cravings

- MyBoyfriend ;3
- Ginger Ale
- Summer
- My OWN lap top
Your cravings here.

Melodies

0 Songs Currently Playing

Thanks to...

Designer : %BLUE.pink-
Basecodes : Un.existing-love
Images : Enakei
Imagehoster : Photobucket
Cursor : DorisChu