Tuesday, October 19, 2010 ;
Good Day. Jolly Good Day^ ^ ♥

Hey guys,
so, today my aunt, uncle, and cousin invited my family for dinner at this new restaurant they just opened up a few days ago. Yes. ANOTHER birthday dinner >.<>

Anyway. School was good. Kiana gave me the cuttest stuffed-puppy^ ^ I named him Ningoc. It's pronounced "nee-no." He's so cute! I'll post a picture up later :)

Tomorrow is Joy's birthday! She's a year younger than me! She is about to turn into a teenager! OMG. My baby is growing up so fast. Well. Not really. She's not the baby here. XD haha. At least, not in dog/clifford years >.<

In ss we got to make colonial families. I'm in the Southern colony. Virginia. My characters name is Fanny Baker :)

Physics was ehh. UT makes a big deal about things ): I told him to tell her. He disagrees. Next day, he tells her. She's happy. He's happy. Until 5th period. He tells me to help him. Help him with what?! He told her he likes her. He's got that out of his chest. I'm glad Kiana isn't mad at me for not telling her. I was trying to be a good friend to UT, because he told me not to tell her, but then it was hard not to lie to Kiana. She kept telling me to ask him. I felt a bit pressured. But i'm glad that's over. I think? They look happy! Both of them. At the end of physics, i apologized to UT. I told him i was sorry if i didn't give him the help he needed/wanted. He said it was fine. He's glad i helped him. So i feel better. He hugged her today after school! He told me during 5th period he was gonna hug her today. I was like OMG YOU SHOULD! :D and he was like "I will! :)" So i guess that's over. Right? I would say "i regret helping UT" but honestly. I don't. I mean, i gained a good friend. Right? Him. He's really nice and kind. Same thing :) But whatever x) But i still kinda want to ask him one thing. Why did he trust me? I mean, i AM a trust-worthy person, but how did he know? Oh well. Not all questions can be answered in this world, huh. But in the end, everything went well!

I think...?

~Anieshim



10:03 PM


Disclaimer

Welcome!

You are currently @ url.blogspot.com
Click Here if you hate my blog.
Strictly NO :
-Ripping
-Spamming
-Copying
-Vulgarities

That Girl

Name : Anie
Birthday :10/18/**
School : SomeSchool
Hobby : Dancing, Laughing, Listening to music(?)
Your profile here.
I love VN with all my heart ...forever

Chit ; Chats


ShoutMix chat widget

Cbox recommended.

Way out

DARlinks
DARlinks
DARlinks

Cravings

- MyBoyfriend ;3
- Ginger Ale
- Summer
- My OWN lap top
Your cravings here.

Melodies

0 Songs Currently Playing

Thanks to...

Designer : %BLUE.pink-
Basecodes : Un.existing-love
Images : Enakei
Imagehoster : Photobucket
Cursor : DorisChu