Monday, October 18, 2010 ;
FINALLY 14 :] ♥

Hey guys,
Well, it's today! Today is a new day. A beautiful day. A day i've been pretty much doing count downs on. My birthday! YES! I AM FINALLY 14 :]
I had a wonderful day today. In the morning NOBODY said happy birthday to me, except for my stranger people friends on tinierme hehe. Then, my dad said happy birthday. After that NOBODY did >.<
I got off my bus and as i walked towards my locker i suddenly hear this voice from nowhere screaming my name. "ANA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" And will you look at that, it was my Kiana^ ^ She was running so fast! Then she caught up to me and hugged me. I didn't wanna let go. I'm that type of person. Once i get a hug from anybody, i don't like letting go. Then i saw Miss Era and Joy walking towards me as well. Miss Era gave me a lovely hug as well. Then, Joy accepted my hug too. My three beauties hugged me. Doesn't get any better than that. Kiana told me she forgot my present at her house. Hehe. Such a forgetful girlie. But you know what. I don't care. She remembered my birthday and gave me a non-forgetful hug which made me cry on the inside. My eyes wanted to throw out tears. But i told them not to. This is a happy day for me. No tears. The tears were gonna be of joy because my close friends remembered. And it just gave me a wonderful feeling. A well-loved feeling. Miss Era gave me a card. Made me laugh. Made me all teary eyed, because she mentioned how we have been through really tough times. (As in dilemas) And we made it through. Safely. We still are good friends. 3 years. We've been through SO MUCH and look where we are. We're more closer than ever. All of the drama just brought us together and i am greatful for that. Joy made me a card as well. She made it during 7th period, but whatever right? She still thought of me and that is the best present a girl can get. Love from her friends. Cathy also made me a card. With a drawn cake on the front! haha. Made me hungry D;

During lunch, Miss Era brought me a YUMMY chocolate-caramel cupcake. I think it was chocolate too, right? LOL. I know it had caramel in it. It was super delicious. I ate it in like 3 bites. Lmao. I was pretty hungry. Then i had candy. As in, i bought Ring-Pops. Yumayy. I brought one for my family & i brought them a "delicate penut" haha XD I think the penut and the candy got us hyper because we started being all perverted and started cracking up so fricking hard! Let's just say i also had a banana for lunch >.<>

~Anie



HIM & HER
Him: You haven't told her right?
Her: Nope!
Him: Okay phew. But what should i do?
Her: What do you mean?
Him: Should i tell her or not?
Her: I REALLY think you should. She told me she wants to know. She deserves to know, don't you think so?
Him: Well i don't know! Help me!!
Her: Mmmm...well i still think you should tell her.
Him: Well, let's look at the possibilities. If i tell her, then our friendship might be ruined. But if i don't then she will get mad at me for not telling her.
Her: True. And she might be mad at me too for not telling her, because she keeps asking me to ask you who you like, and to tell her, because she's your close friend. I don't want to lose my friend!
Him: Aww man. I'm sorry. Please, Save me!
Her: Well, the only thing i can do is tell her who you like.
Him: Okay fine. Tell her.
Her: really?!
Him: ...Naaahh >.<
Her: Please!
Him: mmm...well, if you were in my shoes, what would YOU do?

Her: Well, i would probably not tell her, because i'm shy.
Him: Okay, fine. Here. *Rips pieces of paper out* I'll write an option on each paper. I'll fold it and you choose a piece of paper. Whichever you choose, that's what i shall do.
Her: Noooo
Him: YES! I leave my destiny up to you.
Her: Uh..No way! It's mine too!
Him: Come on. Help me out!
Her: No!
Him: For me. Please!
Her: Nope.
Him: Please? ):
Her: *hesitates...* mmm...fine. *sigh*
*grabs piece of paper.*
*Opens it and get's "ask her out"*
Her: O.O
Him: What did you get?
*shows him the paper*
Him: *shakes head* Nevermind ):
Her: Yeah. She's not allowed to.
Him: Because of her parents, right?
Her: Yep.
Him & Her: *SIGH*
*End of class Period*
Him: I'm gonna make a run for it, before she comes.
Her: What? Your such a whimp. Tell her! I'm positive, she will take it fine!
Him: I think i'll tell her when the time is right.
Her: Yay! Wait...huh? ....grrr!
Him: Cover for me please!
*RUNS AWAY*
Her: My goodness!

THE END?


5:00 PM


Disclaimer

Welcome!

You are currently @ url.blogspot.com
Click Here if you hate my blog.
Strictly NO :
-Ripping
-Spamming
-Copying
-Vulgarities

That Girl

Name : Anie
Birthday :10/18/**
School : SomeSchool
Hobby : Dancing, Laughing, Listening to music(?)
Your profile here.
I love VN with all my heart ...forever

Chit ; Chats


ShoutMix chat widget

Cbox recommended.

Way out

DARlinks
DARlinks
DARlinks

Cravings

- MyBoyfriend ;3
- Ginger Ale
- Summer
- My OWN lap top
Your cravings here.

Melodies

0 Songs Currently Playing

Thanks to...

Designer : %BLUE.pink-
Basecodes : Un.existing-love
Images : Enakei
Imagehoster : Photobucket
Cursor : DorisChu