Tuesday, October 5, 2010 ;
CK FTW... ♥

Hello everybody,

so today is another day! Today was pretty good. I felt tired the whole day. During physics my table group was killing me! LOL. It sucks being the only girl >.<
haha. We were talking about me getting mad when people don't do things correctly. Here's the mini-convo:

C.O: Haha, dude you are like a HULK. When you get mad, i bet you turn green and rip your shirt off.

U/Me: BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

C.N: Oooo. I bet that's what you fantasise about all the time.

C.O: Hey. You don't need to know what i masturbate about!

U: Yeah!!! :D

During PE we played outside. We played lacross. SO FUN. I pwn at throwing but i'm still working on catching. We were mixed with the 7th graders and i had a good group! The 7th graders i had in my group were actually not bad. CK(7th grade dude) and i were fighting over the ball cuz he wouldn't give it to me. But fighting in a playful/friendly kind of way. lol. Then my PE teacher was like "CK, stop being mean to Ana. Don't hurt your girlfriend!" (which i'm not LOL).
and instead of saying "She's not my girlfriend!!!!" all he said was "I'm not hurting her! I'm being nice." and he smiled. This sweet smile ^ ^

He's so adorable. He's taller aswell >.<>.<>

Well that's pretty much it LOL. Nothing funny or important hehe.
CK FTW :)

13 DAYS LEFT :]

~Anie





5:31 PM


Disclaimer

Welcome!

You are currently @ url.blogspot.com
Click Here if you hate my blog.
Strictly NO :
-Ripping
-Spamming
-Copying
-Vulgarities

That Girl

Name : Anie
Birthday :10/18/**
School : SomeSchool
Hobby : Dancing, Laughing, Listening to music(?)
Your profile here.
I love VN with all my heart ...forever

Chit ; Chats


ShoutMix chat widget

Cbox recommended.

Way out

DARlinks
DARlinks
DARlinks

Cravings

- MyBoyfriend ;3
- Ginger Ale
- Summer
- My OWN lap top
Your cravings here.

Melodies

0 Songs Currently Playing

Thanks to...

Designer : %BLUE.pink-
Basecodes : Un.existing-love
Images : Enakei
Imagehoster : Photobucket
Cursor : DorisChu