Sunday, October 17, 2010 ;
Birthday Party^ ^ ♥

Hey guys^ ^

So, today i celebrated my 14th birthday with my family^ ^ Well, we STILL are celebrating :D I got really nice presents from my family this year! Which is ODD lol. Because usually they buy me cheap stuff ;p So i got my favorite perfume EVER called "Touch of Pink" by LACOSTE. It has this very sweet smell that suits me very well. Then i got this Blur/Gray north face. Then, i got this Black "derek heart" short-sleeve sweater, which i will wear on monday accompanied by my long-sleeve Gray shirt. I also got these Gray-ish with white "Ed Hardy" shoes. My FAVORITE brand of shoes. And i got these Gray boots which are really nice looking. Both pair of shoes i got were a bit too big on my feet, so we're gonna get a size smaller. They were size 7/8 which usually fit me, but i guess they didn't fit this time. And then i got this cute purple "Coach" mini-purse. So adorable. And finally, i got this $25 "Barnes and Noble" gift card which i was excited about, because now i can finally buy other manga! Woo-Pee!

I went to the store to buy a post card for my French2 class because we're getting French pen pals! Yayy! I am SUPER excited. I mean, what's NOT exciting about getting a pen pal from FRANCE? ^ ^

I also bought "Ring Pops" for my family: Miss Era, Cathy, Joy, and myself as well^ ^ But now i feel bad i didn't buy a candy for KIANA. I've been getting closer to her. As in we becamse closer friends this year, so now i feel bad. But i have an advantage! I didn't get her a candy BUT i will get her something for her birthday! :D Which is in 28 days...i believe? Well yes. I will get my good friend something on that day :)

So that's pretty much it. Thanks for reading you guys!

TOMORROW :]

~Anie


6:51 PM


Disclaimer

Welcome!

You are currently @ url.blogspot.com
Click Here if you hate my blog.
Strictly NO :
-Ripping
-Spamming
-Copying
-Vulgarities

That Girl

Name : Anie
Birthday :10/18/**
School : SomeSchool
Hobby : Dancing, Laughing, Listening to music(?)
Your profile here.
I love VN with all my heart ...forever

Chit ; Chats


ShoutMix chat widget

Cbox recommended.

Way out

DARlinks
DARlinks
DARlinks

Cravings

- MyBoyfriend ;3
- Ginger Ale
- Summer
- My OWN lap top
Your cravings here.

Melodies

0 Songs Currently Playing

Thanks to...

Designer : %BLUE.pink-
Basecodes : Un.existing-love
Images : Enakei
Imagehoster : Photobucket
Cursor : DorisChu