Saturday, September 25, 2010 ;
You make me mad :-) ♥

Hello my fellow...people...? :/

lol. SO today is...FRIDAY! well, not it's SATURDAY! lol. So on 9/24/10 most kids and ALL 7th graders got they're scedual changed because there are new people comming into our school. I saw many sad and depressed faces. I felt bad for them because they said they had really good friends in they're classes. Then there were people with EXCITEMENT written all over them. I guess they got a bunch of friends they love, in they're new classes! :] But you know what, weather you like your schedual or not, things happen for a reason, right? You might end up making friends you never saw yourself being friends with. You might end up becoming someone you never expected to be. Someone you really like. You know? Changes. That's what middle school is ALL ABOUT. Changing. Or at least, FINDING YOURSELF.

OH MY GOODNESS THE 7TH GRADERS ARE A PAIN IN THE BRASS (i totally just made that uP! WOOHOO!) But seriously. What is wrong with them? They're annoying. They think they're "all that". And the funny/wtf part is that they think they're 'FUNNY'. I don't know what THEY'RE definition of "funny" is...but to me, it's most defenitely NOT THEM. A bunch of noobs is what they are. That's right. Noobs rhymes with Boobs. That's what they get -___- && they're bad in the head for throwing shoes and backpacks in the frikin' bus. They hurt my FRIEND! I felt SO bad for her! She seemed so innocent and HIGHLY PISSED at the same time. Cute but OMG i wanted to rip they're heads off. But i didn't, because i am a young lady, who shouldn't be doing those types of things.

So lunch was fun. I sat with him again! "him" is this 7th grader dude my friends and i met during our lunch. He was all alone and he seemed..."):" so i decided to sit next to him and my friends acompanied me and so we started sitting with him during lunch for like 3 weeks. He didn't seem so pleased LOL. cuz he's SO shy...? Well, i know he's not really social. At least, not with my friends and i x) LOL. But yeah. I'm gonna call him "green apple" because he's always eating a green apple during lunch. i don't know. but i like green apples. sour. yummy. YUMMY. and im off topic.

Well, that's pretty much it. OH and i am SO glad i didn't get a schedual change, because i'm used to the classes i have now. I remember how at the begining of the school year i was pissed cuz i didn't have any GOOD friends in any of my classes, and i didn't like my teachers cuz they're all strict. I don't like strict. But then weeks went by and i started getting used to the teachers rules and junk and i liked my classmates. I'm really gonna miss the ones that get taken out of my class aswell, because they helped me overcome my "pissedness" on school. Is pissedness even a word? I don't know, but seems like i made it up! :]

Well, i have written ALOT so i will be leaving now, because it's 12:12am...WHICH MEANS i gotta go.....ON TWITTER! lol. I'm gonna upload my status thingy. kk see ya my friends :)

Anie~~<3>

12:07 AM


Disclaimer

Welcome!

You are currently @ url.blogspot.com
Click Here if you hate my blog.
Strictly NO :
-Ripping
-Spamming
-Copying
-Vulgarities

That Girl

Name : Anie
Birthday :10/18/**
School : SomeSchool
Hobby : Dancing, Laughing, Listening to music(?)
Your profile here.
I love VN with all my heart ...forever

Chit ; Chats


ShoutMix chat widget

Cbox recommended.

Way out

DARlinks
DARlinks
DARlinks

Cravings

- MyBoyfriend ;3
- Ginger Ale
- Summer
- My OWN lap top
Your cravings here.

Melodies

0 Songs Currently Playing

Thanks to...

Designer : %BLUE.pink-
Basecodes : Un.existing-love
Images : Enakei
Imagehoster : Photobucket
Cursor : DorisChu