Monday, September 27, 2010 ;
My Beloved Green Apple... ♥

Hey guys,
So today, school went by pretty fast. Surprisingly. I was expecting it to feel like "FOREVER" or "NEVER ENDING" because of all the schedual changed dilema. But it actually went pretty well. At least, for me it did. There weren't many new people in my class rooms. only like one or two people in each of my classes. Mika is in my French 2, and physics class! && Lunch aswell :]

I'm SUPER glad Kiana didn't switch any classes. I'm starting to have a pretty close friendship with her. I think ^ ^ Today, we were talking about how much we..."strongly-dislike" our physics teacher. Haha. It felt GOOD. In a non perverted way. Our physics teacher is pretty strict about rules && junk. We have these Idea Journals which we have to fill out and well, she's so strict on those. Kiana told me she had to stay during tutorial because our teacher didn't think Kiana's evidence was even "evidence" to support her statement. So during 7th period i read Kiana's Idea Journal entries and her evidence was actually...strong enough to support her statement. I guess it just wasn't "good enough" for Mrs. B. (Mrs. B = Physics teacher). Then Kiana and i started laughing cuz we were imagining Kiana runnig REALLY quickly to physics class to show Mrs. B her improved entries. "woosh wooosh wooooooosh" Hard to explain...You HAD to be there kind of "moment" hahaha.

So there is sad news to this. Green Apple is not in my lunch anymore! D; This was DEVASTATING news for me because he was SUCH a GREAT guy! He got moved to 3rd lunch. Aswell as Polly -___- 2nd lunch is SO different without them both. It's BORING. Polly made it fun with her "dum dum" talks (bwahahaha long story). And Green Apple made it fun with his "lack of socialism" (Is that even a word??) But yeah. He was a really nice guy and i remember making him crack up and stuff. I'm gonna miss him alot. I'm gonna miss his "social" personality. *sarcasm*. I'm just gonna miss him eating that pizza of his. I'm gonna miss him rushing to finish that Green Apple of his and then running away from us, without even saying goodbye. Sometimes he'd say goodbye and smile, only once, but that's still gonna be remembered by me. I remember telling him in a sacrastic way that he was social. He laughed so hard and blushed. So cute ^ ^ Yes, he's a 7th grader and i know i'm always saying how i don't like the 7th graders. But he's different. Him being boring made lunch exciting, you know? Oh well. He's gone. Now all that is left of him is...memories. I'm gonna miss him. Goodbye...My beloved Green Apple.

~Anie

6:14 PM


Disclaimer

Welcome!

You are currently @ url.blogspot.com
Click Here if you hate my blog.
Strictly NO :
-Ripping
-Spamming
-Copying
-Vulgarities

That Girl

Name : Anie
Birthday :10/18/**
School : SomeSchool
Hobby : Dancing, Laughing, Listening to music(?)
Your profile here.
I love VN with all my heart ...forever

Chit ; Chats


ShoutMix chat widget

Cbox recommended.

Way out

DARlinks
DARlinks
DARlinks

Cravings

- MyBoyfriend ;3
- Ginger Ale
- Summer
- My OWN lap top
Your cravings here.

Melodies

0 Songs Currently Playing

Thanks to...

Designer : %BLUE.pink-
Basecodes : Un.existing-love
Images : Enakei
Imagehoster : Photobucket
Cursor : DorisChu