Tuesday, September 7, 2010 ;
It's Been A While ♥

Hey Hey Hey
Yo Yo Yo
Hi Hi Hi

What's up my fellow students, parents, humans, aliens, and turtles?! It's been a while :)
I'M BACK TO SCHOOL BABY! And i expected MORE -___-
It's FRIKING BORING! :O
I don't see most of my friends in the hallways. I forgot to tell ya, i'm not in the same school building. Why? Well, because they're remodeling my school. So yeah. I get to be in a suckish school. Theres this guy i saw who is kinda cute. I dunno his nam yet cuz i got no classes with him. So i call him blue dude cuz he was wearing a Blue shirt when i first saw him. No comment :D
So yeah. That's that. I don't like Perry anymore! (Perry: My crush's nickname).
Yeah, i got no classes with him. EXCEPT for lunch. If you could call it a class. Well, i can :)
So yeah. I like him as a friend though! And now i wanna join yearbook club. Why? WELL. Because there are HIGH chances for me being in the yearbook :D AlSO i can stalk blue dude and freely take pictures of him :) LMAO just kidding. But seriously. Anyway! I'm excited because my friend and i are joining :D It's gonna be so much fun!!!! Well, i guess that's it for now.


It's raining. It's pouring yet i don't hear anybody snoring.

see what i did there? ;)

CIAO! :]

p.s. OMG THIS FONT IS ALL...TOP SECRET LIKE [AGENTY LIKE] :D
A<3

5:53 PM


Disclaimer

Welcome!

You are currently @ url.blogspot.com
Click Here if you hate my blog.
Strictly NO :
-Ripping
-Spamming
-Copying
-Vulgarities

That Girl

Name : Anie
Birthday :10/18/**
School : SomeSchool
Hobby : Dancing, Laughing, Listening to music(?)
Your profile here.
I love VN with all my heart ...forever

Chit ; Chats


ShoutMix chat widget

Cbox recommended.

Way out

DARlinks
DARlinks
DARlinks

Cravings

- MyBoyfriend ;3
- Ginger Ale
- Summer
- My OWN lap top
Your cravings here.

Melodies

0 Songs Currently Playing

Thanks to...

Designer : %BLUE.pink-
Basecodes : Un.existing-love
Images : Enakei
Imagehoster : Photobucket
Cursor : DorisChu