Wednesday, September 29, 2010 ;
I'm your baby Clifford... ♥


So, today was another non-regular day with my non-regular friends.


I was with my friends Miss Era(girl) and CP (girl). They were hugging, or something like that LOL. and well, CP was like "you and i are like boyfriend and girlfriend." Miss Era and i just started laughing our butts off. It was funny cuz their both girls! Anyway, somehow they ended up creating a family. LOL XD Miss Era is the girlfriend, and CP is the boyfriend (acording to them) and well, i wanted to be a part of this so i randomly said i was gonna be Clifford! You know. Clifford. The big Red Dog. Well, yeah. I said that and i don't remember how but i changed my mind and i was like "I'm gonna be Baby Clifford!" and so now i am they're baby Clifford pet person...pet animal thing :] Miss Era was said i needed like a parent clifford (the BIG clifford). I was like "your right! I need someone somewhat taller than me...and less pretty than me^ ^" and we all just started laughing. Miss Era chose someone for me lol. JS! Remember her? [If you don't, go back and read my last blog where i describe some of my friends in my 7th period class.]
Convo between Cathy, Miss Era and Me:
***CONVERSATION STOLEN FROM MISS ERA :]***
Cathy: I feel like were bf/gf o.O
Me+Miss Era = OMG XDDDDD
Cathy: Well yeah, I feel like the guy because your very girly
Miss Era: GIRLY?!?!??!
Me: Hahahahaha your right....ILL BE THE PUPPY!
Cathy:?!?!??!
Miss Era: eh?!?!?
Me: YEAH CLIFFORD!
Cathy: ....whos clifford....
Miss Era: you fob.....
Me: The big red dog....
Cathy: OH HE USED TO BE MY FAVORITE CARTOON WHEN I WAS LITTLE!
Me: I should be little Clifford...
Miss Era: YEAH! but who....
Cathy: I wonder.....
Me: I need someone taller and less pretty.....
Cathy: JS?!
Miss Era+Me+Cathy = BAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
Miss Era: Good idea!
Me: Cathy should ride on Clifford
Miss Era: whoaaaaa
*awkward silence*
Cathy: EWWWWWWW
Me+Miss Era = LOLOLOLOL.
Yeah, so here is our family (so far):
Girlfriend: Miss Era
Boyfriend: CP
Pets:
-Baby Clifford = ME
-Daddy Clifford = JS
I feel like we need MORE people in our family :D
~Anie
☻♥☻
/█\/█\

5:51 PM


Disclaimer

Welcome!

You are currently @ url.blogspot.com
Click Here if you hate my blog.
Strictly NO :
-Ripping
-Spamming
-Copying
-Vulgarities

That Girl

Name : Anie
Birthday :10/18/**
School : SomeSchool
Hobby : Dancing, Laughing, Listening to music(?)
Your profile here.
I love VN with all my heart ...forever

Chit ; Chats


ShoutMix chat widget

Cbox recommended.

Way out

DARlinks
DARlinks
DARlinks

Cravings

- MyBoyfriend ;3
- Ginger Ale
- Summer
- My OWN lap top
Your cravings here.

Melodies

0 Songs Currently Playing

Thanks to...

Designer : %BLUE.pink-
Basecodes : Un.existing-love
Images : Enakei
Imagehoster : Photobucket
Cursor : DorisChu