Thursday, September 30, 2010 ;
GOOD NEWS :D ... ♥


I feel VERY proud of myself because ever since 3rd grade, i've always failed MATH. I've always had 200 points OR LESS! for the WASL. And now i have 407 points! I cried when i saw my results. They weren't tears of dissapointment, anymore. They were tears of joy. This was the best early birthday gift EVER. THE BEST WAY TO END THE MONTH :D Which is what i needed because today wasn't going so well. I woke up WAY TOO LATE and arrived late to school. My mom was BEYOND pissed at me for being irresponsible. But with my MSP results, my bad day turned to be THE BEST DAY EVER.

Why, you ask? Well, that's easy. Because,


I


PASSED


THE


MSP!


~Anie is the happiest girl on earth.


10:54 PM


Disclaimer

Welcome!

You are currently @ url.blogspot.com
Click Here if you hate my blog.
Strictly NO :
-Ripping
-Spamming
-Copying
-Vulgarities

That Girl

Name : Anie
Birthday :10/18/**
School : SomeSchool
Hobby : Dancing, Laughing, Listening to music(?)
Your profile here.
I love VN with all my heart ...forever

Chit ; Chats


ShoutMix chat widget

Cbox recommended.

Way out

DARlinks
DARlinks
DARlinks

Cravings

- MyBoyfriend ;3
- Ginger Ale
- Summer
- My OWN lap top
Your cravings here.

Melodies

0 Songs Currently Playing

Thanks to...

Designer : %BLUE.pink-
Basecodes : Un.existing-love
Images : Enakei
Imagehoster : Photobucket
Cursor : DorisChu