Monday, August 2, 2010 ;
GOOFY :D ♥

Heyy,

so today i went to the dentist at 10am XD
I had to go and get my old filling out and get a new one because the one i got was messed up and it wasn't good ;p SO anyway, i went. My sister had told me it wasn't fun and it was scary and stuff. But it turned out to be really fun actually. I watched "Toy Story" while they were fixing my filling. It was fun. They gave me goofy gas! Hahahaha, i was like halfway sleeping the whole time. And i felt like laughing alot hahaha. My toes and legs tickled && my fingers and arms. It was fun LOL. My left cheeck and chin is NUMB. Like seriously. It feels SO WEIRD., i can barely talk! bwahahaha. I bit my toung while eating, it still kinda hurt. Whenever i stand or talk i will start laughing and feel drunk hahaha. I don't even do it on purpose. LOL. Anyway, that's my day for you! So i'm just listening to The Show by Lenka. I'm into that song alot now lately. So yeah. And well that's pretty much it. Comment on my Chat box! Leave me anything you want. Um. Follow Me :] && Enjoy!


ANIE♥

12:21 PM


Disclaimer

Welcome!

You are currently @ url.blogspot.com
Click Here if you hate my blog.
Strictly NO :
-Ripping
-Spamming
-Copying
-Vulgarities

That Girl

Name : Anie
Birthday :10/18/**
School : SomeSchool
Hobby : Dancing, Laughing, Listening to music(?)
Your profile here.
I love VN with all my heart ...forever

Chit ; Chats


ShoutMix chat widget

Cbox recommended.

Way out

DARlinks
DARlinks
DARlinks

Cravings

- MyBoyfriend ;3
- Ginger Ale
- Summer
- My OWN lap top
Your cravings here.

Melodies

0 Songs Currently Playing

Thanks to...

Designer : %BLUE.pink-
Basecodes : Un.existing-love
Images : Enakei
Imagehoster : Photobucket
Cursor : DorisChu